Friday, March 1, 2013

own story telling



Anabele Story
            This story take place a long time ago in Wonderland. A clever, but coward fairy named Anabele. Anabele was kind with another, so she had many friends.
One day , news of amazing flower was heard by Anabele. The flower grew in the hiding place in Wonderland. Who could find and drank the essence of flower, their wings would be bright forever. Anabele and her friend, Keyni wanted to find the flower. After they flew miles throught the wood, they arrived in where the flower grew. But the flower was looking forward by a dragon.
“Keyni, the flower looking forward by dragon which is very dangerous. I think it’s better if we go out from here.”said Anabele.
“No...don’t give up Anabele! We must get it. Ehm, I have a good idea,” said Keyni.
Keyni step on dragon tail. Suddenly the dragon woke up and began to chase her.
“You are stinky dragon,...t...t..t!” said Keyni.
” Hey little fairy, ehm..you look delicious for my brekfest today m..nyam,” said the dragon.
Meanwhile, Anabele pick the flower. And then she went out from there.
“ Anabele help me...help...help?” shout Keyni.
“ Ah it just chirp bird.” Said Anabele.
When Anabele arrived at her home, she drank essence of flower. Because her ego, she didn’t know that the flower could raise evil fairy.
” Huahaahha,,erg,,who did make me woke up from my long sleep?” asked evil fairy.
“Me..” replied Anabele.
“ You?oh...Now,where is the flower which was source of my live?” asked evil fairy again.
“Em..em.. I have drunk it!” said Anabele.
“What? You are foolish fairy! The flower essence will curse you to be painting. Huahahahaa...” the evil fairy waved her hand and saying magic word.
Suddenly, the cloud appeared. When the cloud cleared, there was a painting and Anabele was gone.
“ Hahahaha...Now, you are painting,foolish fairy! You can’t out from this painting, except if someone draw your wing. I will send you to human world in the old cottege of the wood. Everybody can’t know you!” said evil fairy.
Several years later, Anabele painting in the old cottege. She couldn’t go anywhere. One day, a prince came to the cottege. His body was injured by wild animal in the forest.
“ I have to stay here for this night. My body is verry weak.” Said the price.
When the prine was sleeping, Anabele painting treated him. While he woke up in the morning, he was feeling well. Suddenly heard a voice.
“ Draw my wings prince, please help me...” asked Anabele painting.
“ But...okay..and who are you?”asked prince. With pressure the prince drew Anabele wings.
As soon as, sky became dark, the tunder sound hard and wind became toufan. Suddenly, a beauty woman appeared in front of him, and the fairy painting was gone.
“ I am Anabele, the fairy who was in the painting. Evil fairy imprison me several years ago. Thank you kind prince. What can I do for you?”said Anabele.
“ Wow,what a beauty you are. Would you like to go home with me to the palace?” asked prince. He felt in love with Anabele.
“Sure. But I have to hide my wings.” Said Anabele.
Prince decided to merriage Anabele. It lasted 20 days. News of the royal wedding was heard by evil fairy.
“ I don’t let it happen, wait for my coming in your wedding party, a poor fairy. Huhahaha....” Said evil fairy.
The D- day was coming. The king, queen, nobel and servent from other kingdom attended the party.
Suddenly, dark cloud appeared and when the cloud clearned, evil fairy appeared.
“Hey.. look! She isn’t human. She is a fairy who want the prince’s blood for her life.” Said evil fairy made sure to everybody whose there.
At the moment, the both of Anabele’s wings appeared. Everybody scared and ran across the room. But, the prince unbelieved that. He kissed Anabele. The both of Anabele’s wings felt. She became human forever.
“Oh no.ooo...!” shout the evil fairy. She was gone and long lost. She never came again.
Anabele and the prince lived happily ever after. She bacame human forever.


The End

















Zakia Nafula Siwi
SMA Negeri 11 Yogyakarta
Story telling
“Own Fairy Tale”

No comments:

Post a Comment